At Local Marketing Institute, we’re often asked what tools are the best for local marketing. Certainly, one of the most popular and powerful ones out there is SEMrush.
So, we’ve asked Rich Barnett of SEMrush to join us for this Friday’s Office Hours webinar – a special “under the hood” look at how SEMrush works specifically for local businesses and agencies.
In this session we cover:
- How to conduct market / competitive keyword research
- How to generate quick insights for optimizing localized content
- The key KPIs to track for created content
- How to measure and report the impact on your organic visibility
- And as much more as we can
Used by more than 5 millions marketers worldwide, SEMrush has over 40 tools and reports. It has a powerful research tools, but also help businesses fix technical website issues, improve backlinks, and track local rankings. Marketers can also spot competitive opportunities for SEO, PPC, and content marketing.