Watch the video recording of this session
Please login or join Local Marketing Institute for FREE
We all want content for local search that will help us rank better and convert more visitors into customers. But how, exactly, do we do it?
Frank Olivo of Sagapixel has developed a very smart method to plan, create and leverage great website content for local businesses. I’ve asked him to share his experience and method with us during this Office Hours session.
According to Ahrefs, 91% of the content it monitors from business websites gets no traffic at all. Don’t waste your time and effort on content that doesn’t work.
In this video you’ll learn:
- The 3 reasons why we produce blog content
- How to gauge whether you should write about a topic or not
- How to choose the correct format for your content
- How to increase the likelihood of Google viewing your content as “highly relevant and authoritative”
- How to plan content that has an increased potential to passively earn links
Avoid being part of the 91%, and learn how to make your website content rank for local search and appeal to your customers.