Watch the video recording of this session
Please login or join Local Marketing Institute for FREE
When it comes to marketing, what is the “new normal” for local retailers and in-home service providers?
Local marketing experts, Neal Polachek and Greg Sterling, join Eric Shanfelt to share perspectives and concrete examples of how local businesses need to modify operating practices and customer communications in the coming weeks and months.
Neal and Greg have deep experience as analysts and advisors to companies large and small in local markets.
- Best practices for customer communication
- New business models … and some great pivots
- New best operating practices
- How work-from-home will change for you and your employees
- What to do with your email, social media, website, and business listings
- Software solutions you should consider going forward
This is an invigorating session with lots of practical take-aways that you can put into action right away.