Watch the video recording of this session
Please login or join Local Marketing Institute for FREE
Localized Social Marketing (LSM) is a critical strategy for multi-location businesses.
With LSM, national chains and franchises focus on building online presence and engagement with their customers at the local store level instead of just at the brand level.
It must be done in conjunction with a broader, national marketing strategy and must be coordinated at both the corporate and local levels.
LSM tactics include strong Facebook brand and location page relationships, online review management, Google My Business Q&A, Facebook and Google My Business posts, and local ad targeting.
In this week’s Office Hours webinar, we’ve asked Monica Ho, Chief Marketing Office for SOCi, to share the results of their 2019 Localized Social Marketing Benchmark Report and the key takeaways for multi-location businesses.
Monica will show us what the most successful multi-location businesses do and how they perform in establishing a solid local presence, online customer care and engagement with local communities.
• What the top franchises are doing to win in localized social marketing
• How they leverage LSM to actually attract more customers
• Tips to increase local engagement on Facebook and Google My Business
This is a must-watch session for any multi-location business or agency that works with multi-location businesses.
Links mentioned in this video:
- 2019 LSM Benchmark Report – http://www.lsmbenchmark.com/
- The Franchise Playbook for Localized Social Marketing – https://www.meetsoci.com/insight/the-franchise-playbook-for-localized-social-marketing