Eric, Jason and Ben answer your local SEO, Google My Business (GMB) and digital marketing questions. Sign up and ask your questions at https://lmidai.ly/officehours
Questions in this week’s session:
- How do I get my Google My Business listing to always show in the 3-pack
- If I change the address of my service area business (SAB) will that cause a suspension?
- What are the top things I should make sure to optimize in my GMB listing?
- What is the best way to reach Google My Business support right now?
- What’s the latest on upgraded listings with the Google Guaranteed badge for $50 per month?
- If you have 24-hour phone service, should you those hours or only your actual office hours?
- How do you optimize a local business listing in DuckDuckGo?
- What is the most important advertising option on Yelp that is worth the investment?
- Can you set the cover photo on your GMB listing? (HINT – Ben has a solution that works!)
- Does it help to include keywords in GMB posts?
- How do I optimize by local business for voice search without paying a third party?
- Can videos be uploaded to a GMB post and what are the specifications?
- If you geotag images, will it improve your local search rank?
- Is it worthwhile driving traffic through ads, social, etc. to GMB site or post?
- Can you be sued for fighting local search spam?