Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- What are some best practices when trying to rank a GBP with two locations in different cities with the same toll free number?
- How can a company with low monetary commitment in Google ads compete with businesses that that pay a large amount?
- How do you verify a GBP that is an event and not a business?
- Should I use different names for personal, business and LinkedIn accounts, and how should I categorize my business?
- How do I verify my GBP when the current information is wrong?
- Should you build links directly to your GBP listing?
- How do I get my ranking to go back up after moving my website from one host to another?
- Do handouts, postcards or business cards help get reviews, and should we link directly to GBP review page or website review landing page?
- Any advice for getting reviews for a local business that also services a national client-base?
- How do you remove an incorrect GBP listing that was setup by someone not affiliated with our company?
- What value is there in adding extensive information in the GBP Services section?