This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Profiles not being visible in the In Search Experience bug is now fixed.
- What is the role of the Better Business Bureau in the business ecosystem?
- What is the BBB’s relationship with Google?
- What is the BBB customer complaint resolution process?
- How does the BBB know a complaint is not a hired hand from a competitor?
- What is the recommended set up process for a new business to apply to the BBB?
- How does the BBB protect ethical business?
- If the BBB uncovers unethical practices done by a business, how is that handled?
- Do BBB listings for an SAB have to be paid to have authority?
- Is there a way to use Google Takeout to download data from one location in an organizational account?
- How do I get my business listed on the first page of Google?
- When reporting a spam redressal form, does it matter which email address is used to submit?
- Can I ask and answer with the same account for an FAQ page?
Links from This Week’s Session