Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- New categories in Local Services Ads.
- Google adds a ‘view as customer’ link to GBP dashboard.
- “Local SEO for Good” online fundraiser by Bright Local coming up on August 30-31.
- How do you manage multiple listings for a business?
- What’s the best way to advertise on Google Ads?
- If there’s no predefined service for a category should we add them to match the services listed on our website?
- If I have a home business is it okay to use my home address?
- Is there a problem with reposting a GBP post at a later date?
- Google seems to be ignoring the redressal forms I’ve submitted for fake businesses – what should I do?
- Do Google Reviews fall off because of age?
- Between Bing Places and Apple Business Connect, which is better?