Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Covid 19 attributes on GBP are going away.
- Incentivizing review removal on GBP is not allowed.
- Google addressing SAB issues.
- What should I do if lists like Yelp are out performing me in ranking?
- What should I do if Google misplaces a service under the wrong category?
- How do I create a GBP for stylists at one location?
- Is Geofencing beneficial?
- What categories fit experiential marketing, and would local SEO be more beneficial for it?
- Has the issue of missing Google reviews been resolved?
- Why am I getting errors when uploading photos to GBP?
- Is there a way to add text to an image in In-Search Experience?
- Is video verification now the number 1 verification method?
- Is my SAB being suspended because of a bug?
- Will copying GBP reviews to my website violate terms of service?
- Why is my GBP being banned when my profile is clean?
- If I have moved locations and decided to keep the old one, what should I do with the unused verification code?
- How do I prove that a listing on Google maps is spam?