Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Bright Local’s SEO house of horrors for Friday the 13th.
- You can now text message Google Local Services Ads leads.
- Google tests a lite version of Search Generative Experience.
- Google SGE can now create images and text.
- How do I change the address when I go from brick and mortar to a Service Area Business?
- Should I use Yext?
- What is the difference between Suggest an Edit and using a redressal form?
- How do I delete a duplicate listing?
- Should I add EV Charging as a category?
- Is a band eligible for a GBP?
- Does the order of additional categories on a GBP matter?
- Are the metrics from GBP insights still inaccurate?
- Is there any benefit to using Apple Business Connect’s Showcase feature?
- Is there a way to check interaction with website clicks from Apple Maps in GA?
- Is there a way to see a list of all GBP listings at an address?
- Do citations matter for ranking?
- Should I move my ecommerce site to my main website?
- How do I not get suspended if I am changing my business name and moving locations?