Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Google continues fixing suspension issues.
- New In Search Experience now fully available.
- Why are my Products being rearranged on my GBP?
- Is there any benefit to posting more than once a week?
- Can I use the agency dashboard to be invited by a suspended account?
- How do I make Google Posts more engaging?
- What type of page should I implement structured data for local business?
- What should I do if my profile is considered a duplicate?
- Is it okay to use emojis in GBP listing names?
- Why are my listings being marked as permanently closed?
- How do I send a maps link for the reinstatement form when I can’t capture it with In Search Experience?
- I can no longer crop photos for posts because of In Search Experience – will that functionality be added back in?
- Is there a way to see who has edit access on your listing with In Search Experience?
- Google is changing primary categories – will I risk suspension if I change it back?
- I got suspended for a duplicate listing and haven’t heard back from Google after sending documentation – what should I do?
- Do keywords in reviews impact ranking for those keywords?
- Is the SERP feature the only way to edit GBP now?
- Is it ok to use animated Gifs in the GBP services or products area ?
- Why are Local Service Ad leads dropping?
Links from This Week’s Session
- How to see which reviews need replies
- Google Post Image Guide
- Local Marketing Institute Connect Facebook Group