Each week, Eric, Jason and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google My Business, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- GMB listings have been going missing from people’s dashboards.
- Problems with Google Ads Smart campaigns impacting phone numbers on GMB.
- Google is showing 10 pack results
- Unfiltering a list of GMB reviews
- How do you know you have a review if it doesn’t show up?
- Why are my Facebook reviews not converting into a rating?
- What’s the best practice for location vs practioner reviews?
- How detailed should you get in listings for service area businesses?
- Can you embed Google reviews on your website? If so, how?
- Are there any issues with the GatherUp Chrome extension?
- What do you think of ADA compliance for local business websites?
- How do you handle an address with something like a “½” in it?
- Is there a more efficient way to schedule posts in GMB for multiple clients?
- Is there a limited number of profiles you can have in one account and create at one time?
- What should you do if your service area business GMB is not showing up in a citation report but other listings are?
- How do you fix a GMB profile with no services tab?