Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Local search developments in Q1.
- Local search ranking factors survey results have been released.
- Steady Demand is hiring SEO specialists.
- Looking for examples of AI review responses.
- OpenAI gives opportunity to block ChatGPT on your website.
- How do I get my homepage to rank primarily in one location if I have multiple locations?
- Is it more difficult to merge duplicate listings if one is an SAB and one is brick-and-mortar?
- What should I do if Google keeps resetting my address after verifying a new one?
- Why isn’t there a verification process to submit business licenses?
- Is there such a thing as voice search optimization?
- Are there more legitimate reviews being filtered for SAB than brick-and-mortar?
- How do I do video verification for an SAB?
- What should I do if my GBP says I’m located inside a building when I’m not?
- What do I do if my question isn’t being answered in the community forum?
- Will I get better support if I move to an agency GBP account?
- Do check ins help ranking in an area?
- How long does it take to get video verification approved?