Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Bing Chat keynote clarifies AI won’t replace SEO.
- Profile strength indicator bug has been fixed.
- Why are reviews not showing up?
- Are product features gone or limited to business/categories?
- What should I do if I can’t use postcard verification?
- How can I get access to chat support for GBP?
- What should I do if my GBP gets suspended because of my address, even though it hasn’t been an issue in the past?
- If I switch from a location based business to Service Area Business, will switching back trigger a new verification?
- When adding an attribute, if you check ‘yes’ or ‘no, you can’t uncheck it – is this a problem?
- If I’m already using Toronto as a keyword on my website, should I add Canada as well for more reach?
- Can I create a separate GBP for a different vertical under the same business name, but with different suites?
- Will having dedicated pages for certain areas help me rank?
- How do you add departments to GBP?
- Is there a way to set up a GBP for a nonprofit that rents space from another local business?
- Will changing the name of my business affect traffic?
- Has there been issues with postcard verification recently?
- How do I get my account bulk verified?