Each week, Eric, Jason and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google My Business, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- What is Eric’s technical setup?
- Some Q&A is now showing up on searches for GMB listings.
- Are there any notifications for these Q&As?
- Where do you find the Q&As–are they on the GMB dashboard?
- Are there any analytics as a business owner about your Q&A?
- Controlling your reviews in the knowledge panel.
- Are your reviews a ranking factor?
- Do you have any thoughts on Schema Markup for a local service area business?
- How many categories should I choose for a medical spa and what are the best ones in order to rank well?
- Will you be penalized for too many categories if they are all relevant to your business?
- How do I optimize my business for Apple Maps?
- How do I get both old and new locations to show up for a GMB listing for my client?
- Google is currently not allowing me a GMB listing–what are the minimum requirements for me to get up and running?