Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Google reveals charity incentivized reviews are not allowed.
- Google adds implicit code execution and export tables to Google Sheets.
- Is there a way to force a video for a cover photo?
- Will email verification become more common?
- Is the Pointy app useful for adding products to my GBP?
- Is my GBP at risk of being suspended if I have the city in my business name?
- Why is my business marked as “temporarily closed”?
- If my GBP got suspended because of changes, should I get it reinstated, or try with a new listing?
- Are Google AI search results good?
- How can I use GBP with two churches in the same building?
- What should I do if Google Ads isn’t accepting my business because the name isn’t the same as the domain?