Each week, Eric, Jason and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google My Business, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Congratulations to Jason who has reached a Level 10 Local Guide on Google.
- Stricter penalties of losing reviews for review gating.
- Showing the source in Messages from Posts on GMB.
- What are the best strategies for getting customers on Apple maps?
- Apple maps is starting to crack down on Service Area Businesses.
- Facebook ads for unnecessary voice search registration services.
- Why you should care about Bing business listings.
- How you can sync Bing with GMB.
- What are the best practices when it comes to SEO to regularly update images to your GMB listing and website for a restaurant?
- How can I better convert people who visit my GMB page?
- Any success stories from using the Google website feature in GMB?
- How should you work with filtered reviews?
- Is Apple Maps only interested in providing driving directions to brick and mortar type businesses?
- If you start with a GMB website and then create a full website with your own URL, will you lose any SEO benefits you built up?
- Does Google want to see that you’re utilizing the different kinds of posts in your GMB listing?
- What do you think about review throttling in terms of reputation management?