Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Pubcon and LocalU in Dallas conventions in 2023.
- New BrightLocal consumer review survey is out.
- Bing beta AI chat is being slowly rolled out.
- How should a company with branches all over the country approach Local SEO?
- What are the best local SEO agencies to apply to in the US?
- If I switch from a location based business to Service Area Business, will switching back trigger a new verification?
- How do text notifications work on a GBP?
- Is there a bug with the “own this business?” link on GBP?
- Does video verification work for SABs that use a home address?
- How do I optimize my homepage for SEO?
- How do you update an appointment link within the new GBP interface?
- Is GBP going to become monetized?
- Should I show my address if I do B2B services?