Each week, Greg and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google Business Profile, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Local Services Ads adds new categories.
- New appeal form for rejected images and videos on GBP.
- New image guidelines for Local Services Ads.
- New GPB attribute of “are dogs allowed”.
- Is Google removing reviews?
- Google adds social media links for GBP.
- What should I do if I’m not getting verified even with a live call?
- How do I remove incorrect information from my GBP?
- Is there a way to continuously strengthen the ranks in Google Maps?
- What should I do if I want to move to a new location?
- Is the option for the GBP website builder gone?
- Is Google going to remove the ability for Services to add products?
- Why can’t I see anything on the right side of the screen when I log onto GBP?
- What should I do if I upload a video that doesn’t get approved?
- Should I focus on building up my Apple Business Connect?
- How do I access my GBP when there’s been a change in ownership?
- How do I improve the location pin on Google Maps?
- How do optimize for geo-specific locations when proximity isn’t a factor?