Each week, Eric, Jason and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google My Business, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- GMB News – Chat is available again, phone numbers can now be hidden.
- Yelp has a new app – Yelp Audiences.
- TikTok is focusing more on local advertising.
- Longer videos on TikTok.
- NextDoor is going public.
- Should you geotag photos to rank higher in local search?
- Is there enough awareness among small business owners for the need for a GMB listing?
- Where do we get a privacy page for paid ads?
- Are there any third party services to help manage Google Messages?
- What do you do when Google changes your primary category?
- How do you add GMB subjective attributes?
- How to optimize for local voice searches?
- How do you choose keywords and categories that will help you rank better in local searches?
- As a Level 7 Google Local Guide, what are the best ways to help my clients increase visibility?