Each week, Eric, Jason and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google My Business, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Pubcon update.
- Yelp has updated new Covid attributes.
- GMB now requiring physical address for some categories.
- Why are my client’s good reviews not showing up in GMB?
- Why are listings disappearing from GMB?
- Does Google provide any guidelines for setting up GMB listings for franchises?
- Are disgruntled former employees allowed to leave negative GMB reviews?
- How do I get my car dealership inventory listed in GMB Cars for Sale?
- What are the criteria for high ranking in Google Maps?
- How can you check the categories of a GMB listing?
- Does Yahoo still have business listings?
- Has anyone had success registering as an agency in GMB?
- Should I be concerned with SEMrush flagging my web design company links on websites?