Watch the video recording of this session
Please login or join Local Marketing Institute for FREE
What are the specific factors that impact Google My Business rank? Which of these can you influence and how much can you really expect to impact your search rank?
Every business wants to rank as high as possible, but Google’s algorithm is based on three primary factors to determine where businesses ranks in a local search: relevance, proximity and prominence.
In this Office Hours session, we’ve asked three of the most respected local SEO experts in the world — Joy Hawkins, Dan Leibson and David Mihm — to share their thoughts on Google My Business Ranking factors for 2020.
You’ll learn …
- How Google’s recent algorithm changes affected local search
- If proximity is still the biggest ranking factor
- If citation management and NAP consistency are still important
- Whether local business websites still matter
- The impact does link building really has
- If ranking factors are different for service area businesses
- How reviews impact Google My Business rank in 2020
- Whether GMB spam actually works and what to do about it
- If Google looks at products / services / menu for ranking factors
- How user and business behavioral signals impact ranking
- What to do about GMB posts in 2020
This is a critical, must-see session for every local marketer.
Links from this session:
- Google at 20: A Shift from Text to Images
- Optimizing Images for Local Search
- Google Posts in the 3-pack and Local Finder
- Google Business Redressal Form
- Local SEO Ranking Factors Study