Each week, Eric, Jason and Ben answer your questions on digital marketing for local businesses … local search engine optimization (SEO), Google My Business, social media, email marketing, websites, online advertising and more.
This Week’s Updates and Questions
- Google is taking a closer look at GMB Products.
- How to turn off GMB messages at the user level.
- Google is rewriting Title Tags in organic searches.
- GMB Posts now showing up on third party sites.
- Apple Maps has made changes to reviews and looking more closely at SABs.
- Are Google Ads or Local Service Ads more effective? When would you use both?
- Are LSAs just like Angie’s List and Home Advisor?
- What’s the difference between “Google Screened” and “Google Guaranteed”?
- Where do the LSA reviews come from and how do they related to GMB reviews?
- Do you track links in an LSA profile?
- Could you comment on Comrad Saam’s article on North Carolina Bar?
- How long does it take to gain traction with LSAs?
- Are LSAs blocked by ad blockers?
Links from This Week’s Session
- Google Posts Third Party Sites
- A Look At Apple’s Review Environment
- Google Guarantee
- Understand the screening and qualification process
- About Google Ads management accounts
- 650-260-5700 = support phone number for LSA existing customers
- Is the North Carolina Bar Killing Google’s Local Service Ads?