Watch the video recording of this session
Please login or join Local Marketing Institute for FREE
You’ve heard and possibly used some of the arguments against Google Ads: “We’re performing well on search engines organically, so why pay to advertise?” “It’s too expensive. We can’t afford it.” “Google ads don’t convert for my law firm anyway.”
Rather than dismiss them, let’s understand Google Ads better and the variety of ways they can be tailored to build your law practice brand and convert clients. Nate Bruns of Mockingbird joins Google representatives, Sheena Arora, Strategic Partner Manager, Channel Sales, and Abby Mitchell, Account Manager, to discuss how Google Ads can work in the legal industry and some tips and tricks for using them.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Target search ads, display ads and video ads for your specific clientele
- Create campaigns using a complete marketing funnel strategy
- Determine cost metrics and base budget on goals, locations and practice areas
- Track conversions to truly know your return on ad spend
- Understand and follow the user journey of your ads
Whatever your experience is with Google Ads, you’ll learn truly effective on-line ad strategies that can maximize conversions.
Links mentioned in this video:
Please feel free to reach out to Nate Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org