EDITOR’S NOTE – Be sure to try GMB Tools for yourself. You can work with all of the features for free for 30 days and keep access to the advanced GMB analytics free forever.
GMB Tools helps business and agencies better manage, optimize and report on their Google My Business listings. In this Office Hours session, you’ll get an inside look at how it works and how you can use it.
Google My Business has several limitations when it comes to reporting and managing business listings. For example, in GMB, you only get 3 months worth of analytics (insights) about your listing. But with GMB Tools, you get:
- Instant access to 18 months of analytics
- Archived analytics data allowing you to see long-term performance of your listing
- Powerful charts and graphs to better understand your GMB performance data
- The ability to block unwanted updates to your GMB listing
- A powerful, multi-rule-based review auto-responder
- Bulk GMB posting and scheduling
- Continual analysis of your listings with suggestion on how to improve them
- Rollup reports to better analyze multiple locations
- Comparative reports from two different time periods (month, years or custom)
- A quick GMB review widget that you can embed on any website
GMB Tools is built on the popular and trusted MapLabs platform, but is operated directly by Local Marketing Institute. In this session, Eric Shanfelt, Founder of LMI, shows you exactly how the system works and how you can use it to get more out of your Google My Business listing.