Watch the video recording of this session
Please login or join Local Marketing Institute for FREE
In this session, Eric Shanfelt, Founder of Local Marketing Institute shows local businesses how to get started with ecommerce and how to market their products for sale on a variety of platforms.
You’ll learn how to:
• Get your ecommerce system to interact with your POS system.
• Integrate with Google Merchant Center.
• Showcase products in your Google My Business listing.
• Get your products into Google Shopping via “Surfaces Across Google”.
• Connect your ecommerce to Google Shopping Ads.
• Set up product catalogs in Facebook Business Manager
• Use Facebook product ads.
• Sell products via a Facebook Store.
• Integrate with Amazon.
If you’re just getting into ecommerce, this session will give you the fundamentals you need to get going on the right foot. And if you’re already selling online, you’ll learn some new tricks that can help you get the most out of your ecommerce efforts.